Bose might be the first name that comes to mind when most people think of noise cancelling wireless headphones, but a different company took the crown when it came to Black Friday sales this past week. We’re talking about Sony, which slashed a whopping $151 off its insanely popular Sony WH1000XM2 Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Wireless Headphones for Black Friday 2018. This was one of the most popular deals we covered on Friday, and it sold out rather quickly on Amazon. Now, however, we have some good news! Black Friday might officially be over, but the WH1000XM2 headphones are back in stock and they’re back down to their Black Friday price! This deal will definitely sell out again, so get in on the action while you still can.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLATION: Industry leading noise canceling eliminates distracting background noises
- SMART LISTENING: Quickly detects your activity to automatically adjust the ambient sounds you hear
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- TOUCH CONTROL: Skip a track, change the volume and take or make calls just by touching a headphone
- FAST CHARGING: Enjoy up to 30 hrs of cordless NC and a 10 min quick charge for 70 more mins of play
- WIRED OR WIRELESS: Go hands free or plug in the over-ear headset for streaming and noise reduction
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Activate your cell phones voice assistant with a simple touch on the right earphone
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Adjustable earphones with mic, portable case, airplane adaptor, cables and manual
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Looking for a less expensive option that’s almost as good? Check out the Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones on sale for just $98.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.