Ring is the company that started it all when it comes to doorbell cameras, and it still makes the most popular video doorbells on the planet. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is the company’s latest and greatest model and it’s well worth the $200 retail price — just ask the 2,300+ people who have given it a 5-star rating on Amazon. Of course, just because it’s worth $200 doesn’t mean you should pay that much, and it just so happens that the Ring Video Doorbell 2 is on sale for Black Friday at a deep discount. Snag one soon while they’re still in stock and you’ll pay just $139!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.