If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
iRobot announced last week that it would be offering the high-end Roomba 960 for just $500 for Black Friday 2018. That’s a fantastic deal considering the 960 is one of the best premium robot vacuums ever made, and it normally sells for $700. As good as that deal is though, you definitely shouldn’t bite. Why not? Because if you buy the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity right now on Amazon instead, you’ll save an extra $50 and only pay $449! That price is unbeatable, and there’s a very good chance it’s going to sell out so grab one now while you still can.
Also of note, if you want an Alexa enabled Roomba but you don’t want to pay quite that much, the Roomba 690 is on sale at an all-time low aw well right now on Amazon.
Here’s some key information from the product page:
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and dust as small as 10 microns
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Patented Dirt Detect Technology, Smart Navigation, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.