Amazon’s wildly popular Fire TV Stick is on sale for Black Friday for just $25, but it normally retails for $40. Meanwhile, the brand new Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote normally sells for $50, with is a killer value considering you get 4K, HDR support, Dolby Atmos support, and Amazon’s new next-gen Alexa voice remote. As you might have surmised though, the new 4K model is also on sale for Black Friday 2018, and the price is down to just $34.99. That’s $5 less than the old Fire TV Stick’s normal retail price, and you don’t have much longer to take advantage.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming, with more storage for apps and games than any other 4K streaming media stick.
- Launch and control all your favorite movies and TV shows with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. New power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu and PlayStation Vue.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.