Amazon’s wildly popular Fire TV Stick is on sale for Black Friday for just $25, but it normally retails for $40. Meanwhile, the brand new Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote normally sells for $50, with is a killer value considering you get 4K, HDR support, Dolby Atmos support, and Amazon’s new next-gen Alexa voice remote. As you might have surmised though, the new 4K model is also on sale for Black Friday 2018, and the price is down to just $34.99. That’s $5 less than the old Fire TV Stick’s normal retail price, and you don’t have much longer to take advantage.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming, with more storage for apps and games than any other 4K streaming media stick.
- Launch and control all your favorite movies and TV shows with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. New power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu and PlayStation Vue.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.