If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Logitech Harmony universal remotes are by far the best remotes on the planet, but not everyone wants to deal with remotes in this day and age. Logitech knows that people are always attached to their smartphones, and also that voice assistants are all the rage right now. That’s where the Logitech Harmony Hub comes in. Place the hub anywhere within range of your gear and you can use the Harmony app to control your TV, stereo, and anything else within range. Or you can just use voice commands with Alexa! The Harmony Hub is on sale right now for Black Friday and it’s a hot item even at its full price, so there’s a good chance it’s going to sell out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.