There are so many products out there that claim to help you sleep better and it seems like most of them don’t work very well. In fact if you’re like me, you’ve probably tried so many that didn’t work at all that you gave up hope. There are some products out there that work really well for some people though, and the Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds are among them. These true wireless earbuds might look like they’re meant for music, but they’re actually meant to mask noise so you fall asleep faster and stay asleep. We’ve talked to a bunch of people who say they work wonders, and they’re available right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Noise-masking sleepbuds are the latest Bose innovation. They use engineered soothing sounds to cover up unwanted noise — like snoring partners and noisy neighbors — so you can fall asleep, and stay asleep
- They may look like tiny headphones, but instead of streaming music, the sleepbuds play pre-loaded soothing sounds for sleep and relaxation
- Super-tiny sleepbuds stay comfortably in place all night long, even if you sleep on your side. Choose from three included eartip sizes for the best fit
- Although Bose pioneered noise cancelling technology, its research found noise masking is the better option for sleep
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of use for deep, peaceful sleep
- The sleepbuds work exclusively with the Bose Sleep app so you can control and customize how you sleep. Select your soothing sound, control the volume, set an alarm, and even choose how long you want your sleepbuds to play
- Compact and convenient storage case keeps your sleepbuds safe, charged, and ready for next time. Provides one additional charge without having to plug it in
- Your device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) must support Bluetooth Low Energy (also called Bluetooth Smart) to work correctly with the Bose noise-masking sleepbuds. Apple devices with iOS 10 or later are compatible, and most devices with Android 5.0 and newer versions support Bluetooth Low Energy
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.