There are a few different categories of devices that people always look for on Black Friday because prices are typically as low as they’ll get all year. 4K TVs are obviously near the top of the list, but robot vacuums have become nearly as popular in recent years. In fact, the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum went on sale on Amazon last week for $50 less than iRobot’s official Black Friday price, and it’s already the most popular product the BGR Deals team has covered all month.
A Roomba 960 for $449 is a ridiculously good deal, but that’s still a lot of money for most people. If you’re looking for something far less expensive that still does a good job of cleaning up the messes around your home, you should definitely check out Amazon’s one-day deal on the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner. This self-charging robot vacuum is a great value at its full retail price of $300, but you can get one today for just $139.99!
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- Auto-Clean + 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes: Smart motion guided auto-clean mode, plus single room & spot mode for targeted cleaning, & edge mode for hard-to-clean edges.
- Ecovacs Basic Features: Includes our unique 3-stage cleaning system, anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, ~120 minute battery life, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, air filtration, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support. Note, we can not guarantee after-sales service to customers outside the United States.
On top of this killer one-day deal, here are all the Black Friday deals on Amazon devices that are already available right now:
- is $80 off—just $249.97
- is $100 off—just $329.97
- is $40 off—just $39.98
- Buy three devices is $110 off—just $99.97
- and save $120—just $339.98
- Buy Two and save $100—just $159.98
- is $30 off—just $69.99; or save $80 when you buy two—just $119.98 (Buy 1 for $69.99, or Buy 2 for $119.98)
- is $40 off—just $89.99; or save $110 when you buy two—just $149.98 (Buy 1 for $89.99, or Buy 2 for $149.98)
- is $50 off—just $99.99
- $59.99 off—just $144.99
- is $10 off—just $44.99
- is $50 off—just $149.99; or save $150 when you buy two—just $249.98 (Buy 1 for $149.99, or Buy 2 for $249.98)
- Ring Starter Kit with 1 Motion Sensor and 2 Contact Sensors will be $80 off—just $188.98
- will be $33 off—just $66.99
- will be $56 off—just $113.99
- will be $76 off—just $153.99
- will be $116 off—just $233.99
- will be $18 off—just $71.99
- will be $15 off—only $24.99
- is $15 off—only $34.99
- is $60 off—just $59.99
- will be $50 off—just $179.99; or save an additional $10 on the
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.