People spend years collecting tools they really don’t need. A problem pops up and you buy the right tool for the job at the time, but then you end up not using it again for years and it just collects dust. If you’re looking to replace all the rusty old tools in your toolbox and reduce clutter in your workspace, we’ve got three multipurpose tools that you should definitely check out. They replace dozens of different tools between them, and each one only costs between $10 and $20 on Amazon.
Nanch Precision Screwdriver Set
All those tiny screw drivers you have in your toolbox, in your kitchen drawers, and all around your basement or garage can easily be replaced with a single kit. The Nanch Precision Screwdriver Set features a sleek and sturdy design with 22 steel bits that will last a lifetime. The metal handle also has a telescoping feature so you can reach into tight spots, and all of the bits are magnetized so you don’t drop any screws.
Kusonkey Professional Universal Socket
Socket wrench sets are the worst because all the little sockets inevitably end up falling out of their case. As a result, they just rattle around the bottom of your toolbox or in the back of a drawer. That means it takes forever to find the one you’re looking for, which is always annoying when you’re trying to get a job done. But what if you could replace them all with a single socket that works with every size nut and bolt between 7mm and 19mm? There is, and it’s called the Kusonkey Professional Universal Socket.
Rose Kuli 7″ Multitool
Everyone knows about those little multitools that replace your pliers and a bunch of other tiny tools, but the Rose Kuli 7″ Multitool takes things to the next level. In addition to packing small tools like a knife, file, saw, and pliers, this awesome gadget packs a hammer and even an axe.
- Amenitee 18 In 1 Incredible Tool. Amenitee’s “Increible Tool” is an awesome compact tool that does so much more than you think. Can you spot the 18 different functions without reading the description?
- Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier. When you think of a multitool, this is the one that comes to mind. They’re not all created equal though, and Gerber is among the best in the business.
- Bosch 12-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver. This cordless drill/driver from Bosch is lightweight and powerful. It also has a great swappable battery system that’s compatible with about a dozen other Bosch tools.
- Dewalt FlexTorq Screw Driving Set. Apart from drill bits, this wonderfully affordable set includes just about everything you could ever want to pop into your drill/driver.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife. Sometimes a good old Swiss Army knife is all you need to get the job done.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.