If you’re already heavily invested in the Philips Hue ecosystem, you shouldn’t feel bad about it. Philips Hue smart lighting solutions are awesome, after all. But if you’re just starting out and you’re looking for smart lights that aren’t $50 a bulb, you should definitely check out the MagicLight A19 WiFi Smart Light Bulb. You can control these great multicolor LED bulbs from the app or using a voice assistant like Alexa or Google Assistant, and they only cost $17 each!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.