If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know what? If streaming media dongles like the Roku Streaming Stick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick came with a compact little USB charging cable like the StarTech 1 ft Micro USB Cable instead of regular power cables with wall adapters, the companies that make them would probably save a ton of money. On top of that, they’re better for consumers because they let you connect your device to the USB port on the back of your TV for power, meaning there will be no cables at all running from the back of your TV. Until someone invents a powered HDMI port, this is the best way to power your media streamer, and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The left angle Micro USB connector allows the computer and a connected USB peripheral to be positioned nearly flush against a wall or other surface, saving space while reducing wear and tear on the cable
- Left angle Micro USB connector
- Durable construction
- Supports high-speed data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.