Everyone knows that Instant Pot makes some of the best multi-use cookers in the world. From slow cooking and pressure cooking to rice steaming and more, Instant Pots are the best-selling small kitchen appliances out there right now. But Instant Pot makes more than just pressure cookers, and you might not even know it. The Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator works just as well as top models from Anova and Joule, but it’s actually less expensive! That’s pretty off brand for Instant Pot, so take advantage and start cooking some of the best tasting food you’ve ever had.
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- Creates Quality Dishes – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent Cooking – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F / 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-Use – Easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Active Pump System – Accu Slim Sous Vide Circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.
- Includes a 12V DC motor – Extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water.
- Clamps securely – To the 6 and 8 Quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.