It might have seemed crazy when the RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charger first launched at $49.99, but thousands of BGR Deals readers bought one anyway and we got tons of great feedback via email. Why? Because this charger is truly a cut above the rest. Instead of cheap plastic, it’s made of aluminum with a rubber ring on top to keep phones from sliding around. It also ships with a fast charging wall adapter and a high-end braided power cable, which cheap chargers don’t ship with any wall adapter at all. It was definitely worth every penny at $49.99, but now the price has dropped on Amazon to $29.99. And if you use the coupon code ZSNPQ9HJ in the next two days, you’ll only pay $19.99!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- RAVPower redefines fast wireless charging: our pioneering Hyper air technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W compatible with iPhone XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and note 8. 2X faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers
- Charge up safely: hyperair Features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device detection: sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, hyperair accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay Orange and not turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your Device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases Thicker than 0.12 in/ 3 mm
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.