There is absolutely no reason that surrounding yourself with Alexa should be easy in your home but difficult while you’re on the go. That’s why everyone’s favorite gadget maker came up with the Roav Viva by Anker. To the untrained eye it looks like a regular old car charger. But it actually hides an Alexa speaker that gives you access to all the Alexa skills you use in your home! It’s normally $50, the same price as an Echo Dot, but you can get one right now on Amazon for $39.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Tap To Mute: Just touch the button and VIVA will turn off the mics.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.