If you have a car that doesn’t have a backup sensor built-in, we’re about to show you an awesome new accessory that’s going to change your life. It’s called the FenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor and it’s incredible. It installs in minutes in place of the regular old license plate from on the front and/or back of your car, and it’s battery powered so there are no wires or anything else to install. If you can handle four screws, you can install this accessory. Then if connects to an app on your phone and works just like a built-in backup sensor, showing you a graphic and beeping as you get closer to any objects. We’ve tested it and it works perfectly — the only thing to be aware of is that you need to check the license plate laws in your state because this frame might cover enough of your plate to get you a ticket.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- 100% wireless, hands-free, license plate frame based parking sensor with a mobile app for Android and iOS
- Upgrade any car on your own with cutting edge automotive parking sensor technology with no wiring or having to hire a professional
- Instant hands-free alerts to your mobile device, iOS and Android compatible; fast app auto-launch – app launches automatically on Android, iOS receives click to launch notification; app can launch with Siri and by saying “Open FenSens” on Google
- Patent pending; works in extreme weather conditions and includes 1-year warranty; includes smartphone mount, user manual, batteries, and anti-theft security screw kit
- Bluetooth wireless 4.1; 5-month battery life; installs in 5-minutes; the only smart parking sensor in the world (not a camera); more great connected car features being added weekly
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.