What’s the one thing standing between you and a lightning-fast, always reliable internet connection on your computer or video game console? If you said Wi-Fi, you would be correct. Whether you have a $20 Wi-Fi router or a $500 mesh wireless system, wireless internet will simply never be as consistently fast or as reliable as a wired connection. It’s just the nature of the tech. Of course running Cat6 cable and installing Ethernet ports isn’t really an option for everyone, but that’s what makes the TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit so fantastic. In literally less than a minute you can have a gigabit Ethernet port in any room, because all you have to do to install one of these boxes is plug it into the wall. It instantly transforms the electrical wiring in your home into lightning-fast internet cable, practically like magic.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Plug & Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. Amazon Dedicated Support Email: Support.Amazon@tp-link.com
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.