There are so many great cordless drills and drivers out there these days that you can safely buy just about any top-rated model on Amazon and come away with a terrific drill. Of course, then when it doesn’t reach a certain spot, you need to buy a special attachment. Then when you need to drill at a 90-degree angle, you need to buy another attachment. Then when you get tired of plugging it in, you need to buy a battery charging dock. And so on. Instead of dealing with all that, check out the Bosch GSR12V-140FCB22 12V Max Flexiclick 5-In-1 Drill/Driver System. It’s wonderfully reliable and beloved by reviewers, and it comes with all the attachments you could possibly need.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- VERSATILE: The tool’s Flexi Click 5-in-1 design delivers outstanding versatility in a compact, high-quality drill/driver. The kit includes a locking bit holder, a keyless chuck, an offset angle and a right angle to attach to the tool with the One-Click interface
- CONVENIENT: The included keyless chuck attachment provides locked-in drilling for difficult materials. An LED light illuminates dark work areas effectively and afterglow function keeps the light on for 10 seconds after the tool is off
- SECURE: The kit’s locking bit holder attachment locks hex bits for security during high-torque driving or drilling
- ADJUSTABLE: The provided right angle attachment is designed for tight work spaces and works with the other three adapters. It rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- PRECISION: The offset angle attachment offers precise screwdriving very close to edges; rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool. The kit also includes two 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries, a 12V Max Fast charger and a carrying bag
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.