There are so many great cordless drills and drivers out there these days that you can safely buy just about any top-rated model on Amazon and come away with a terrific drill. Of course, then when it doesn’t reach a certain spot, you need to buy a special attachment. Then when you need to drill at a 90-degree angle, you need to buy another attachment. Then when you get tired of plugging it in, you need to buy a battery charging dock. And so on. Instead of dealing with all that, check out the Bosch GSR12V-140FCB22 12V Max Flexiclick 5-In-1 Drill/Driver System. It’s wonderfully reliable and beloved by reviewers, and it comes with all the attachments you could possibly need.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- VERSATILE: The tool’s Flexi Click 5-in-1 design delivers outstanding versatility in a compact, high-quality drill/driver. The kit includes a locking bit holder, a keyless chuck, an offset angle and a right angle to attach to the tool with the One-Click interface
- CONVENIENT: The included keyless chuck attachment provides locked-in drilling for difficult materials. An LED light illuminates dark work areas effectively and afterglow function keeps the light on for 10 seconds after the tool is off
- SECURE: The kit’s locking bit holder attachment locks hex bits for security during high-torque driving or drilling
- ADJUSTABLE: The provided right angle attachment is designed for tight work spaces and works with the other three adapters. It rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- PRECISION: The offset angle attachment offers precise screwdriving very close to edges; rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool. The kit also includes two 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries, a 12V Max Fast charger and a carrying bag
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.