OK seriously, the deal we’re about to drop on you is an absolute must-have for anyone who owns a car that doesn’t have a backup camera. The nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera is brilliant. It’s not the first backup camera designed to fit any car, and it won’t be the last. It is the best, however, because it installs in about 60 seconds and doesn’t require you to run any wiring at all! It’s battery powered and it works for about 2 months before it needs to be recharged. It’s also on sale at an all-time low right now, so grab it while you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔ Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔ Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔ Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔ 2 Megapixel / 720P /6 Layer Glass Lens: Our camera is 4 times clearer than standard cameras. It gives you a much clearer view on everything behind you
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.