If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Sound bars are the hottest trend in TV audio right now, and it’s pretty easy to understand why. This form factor occupies a very small amount of space and yet offers a big upgrade from the integrated speakers on your television. But sound bars aren’t good for every setup. If you have your TV mounted on a wall or you have a media console with space for a sound bar, then it’s definitely the way to go. If you have your TV on a table or a console without a wide shelf, there’s definitely a better option out there. Check out the Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base, which packs the same great sound you’d find in a Sony sound bar, but in a sound stand format. Put it on any flat surface, put your TV on top of the Sound Base, and you’re good to go.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- One-piece speaker with built-in subwoofer that fits nicely under your TV, Play music wirelessly via Bluetooth Control easily with SongPal app.
- Easily add wireless surround sound speakers, Enjoy wireless multi-room listening, Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC connection
- Google Cast ready for easy streaming of your favorite music apps, Music playback via USB. Chromecast built-in and spotify compatible for more music accessibility
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.