You know how there’s one or two areas in your house that get spotty Wi-Fi coverage? You know how your phone always stops loading data when you get to them? You know how it instantly fills you with rage every single time? Well guess what: you don’t have to live like that. Pick up a NETGEAR EX2700 WiFi Range Extender on Amazon. It’s the best-selling model on the entire site and it’s on sale for just $18.99 right now after you clip the $5 coupon, which is the lowest price ever!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.