No one would argue that Roomba robot vacuums are anything less than the best on the market. Many people choose other brands anyway though, mostly to save money. iRobot’s Roomba vacuums are still quite expensive compared to the competition, so much so that it’s prohibitive. Of course that’s why sales on Roombas are so great, and we’ve got one sale to show you on Thursday that might be too good to pass up. The new iRobot Roomba 801 Robotic Vacuum typically sells for $350, but it’s down to just $279 on Amazon. This deal is only available today though, so don’t miss it.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Cleans all floor types – The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors
- Patented Aero Force 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free multi-surface brushes and power-lifting Suction with 5x the air power to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides (compared to Roomba 600 & 700 series robots)
- Schedule up to 7x/wk. to keep floors cleaner every day or just press CLEAN and Roomba gets to work
- Automatically docks and recharges; bin full indicator
- I Adapt navigation offers a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean all your floors
- Includes: Roomba 801 robot, docking/charging station, and 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Vacuum dimensions: 18.6 x 16.4 x 5.4”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.