You might not know this, but Bose actually makes two different pairs of truly wireless earbuds. The first are the Bose SoundSport Free buds that you’ve almost certainly heard of. But the other pair is even more intriguing, and you don’t even use them to stream music. Instead, the Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds are designed to play special sounds that help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep without as much interruption. Some people out there swear by them, so it might be time for you to give them a shot.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Noise-masking sleepbuds are the latest Bose innovation. They use engineered soothing sounds to cover up unwanted noise — like snoring partners and noisy neighbors — so you can fall asleep, and stay asleep
- They may look like tiny headphones, but instead of streaming music, the sleepbuds play pre-loaded soothing sounds for sleep and relaxation
- Super-tiny sleepbuds stay comfortably in place all night long, even if you sleep on your side. Choose from three included eartip sizes for the best fit
- Although Bose pioneered noise cancelling technology, its research found noise masking is the better option for sleep
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of use for deep, peaceful sleep
- The sleepbuds work exclusively with the Bose Sleep app so you can control and customize how you sleep. Select your soothing sound, control the volume, set an alarm, and even choose how long you want your sleepbuds to play
- Compact and convenient storage case keeps your sleepbuds safe, charged, and ready for next time. Provides one additional charge without having to plug it in
- Your device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) must support Bluetooth Low Energy (also called Bluetooth Smart) to work correctly with the Bose noise-masking sleepbuds. Apple devices with iOS 10 or later are compatible, and most devices with Android 5.0 and newer versions support Bluetooth Low Energy
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.