Most people realize at this point how important it is to use a dash cam in your car. If you get into an accident and it’s not your fault, the dash cam footage will instantly exonerate you instead of having to argue your case with the police. Some people still don’t like to use dash cams though because they can obstruct your view, but now there’s a model that solves that problem in the best possible way. The YI Mirror Dash Cam covers your rear view mirror and replaces it with a dual dash cam with touchscreen controls. It’s awesome, and it’s on sale for $59.99 right now if you use the coupon code CJBRVBPM at checkout.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Two HD cameras including a front facing 1080p HD camera, and rear 720p HD camera
- Easy to set-up, it fits comfortably over your existing rearview mirror
- Integrated LCD 16:9 touchscreen for easy control and preview
- 240mAh battery 3.7~4.3V（with NTC）; Operating temperature: 14F Degree – 140F Degree.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for app connection **YI Mirror Dash Camera rear-view cabling is 6.5m (21.3ft)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.