Ladies and gentlemen, we have news. Big news. Instant Pot, maker of the most popular multi-use slow cookers on the planet right now, also makes a sous vide! The Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator looks just like the other at-home sous vide cookers you’ve seen, and it works the same as well. But it carries the Instant Pot brand so you know you’re going to get your money’s worth. The only thing to note is that it doesn’t have Wi-Fi or an accompanying app, but most people don’t need those features in a sous vide.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Creates Quality Dishes – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent Cooking – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F / 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-Use – Easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Active Pump System – Accu Slim Sous Vide Circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.
- Includes a 12V DC motor – Extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water.
- Clamps securely – To the 6 and 8 Quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot.
- Easy-to-clean – Secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt, almost no cleaning required, simply wash and air dry the skirt
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.