If you have a $140 Philips alarm clock with an integrated wake up light, you obviously know how great these things are. They wake you up more gently than a standard alarm clock and you have more energy all day as a result. If you don’t already have one, we actually don’t recommend buying a Philips model despite the fact that it’s worth every penny. Why not? Because the hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock is almost the same thing and it only costs $20.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WAKE UP SUNRISE ALARM CLOCK – This alarm clock uses a warm LED light that gradually brightens 30 mins before the alarm time to gently wake you up. Features a Sleep timer with sunset simulation to gently dim the room and can also act as a night light
- MODERN ALARM CLOCK for HEAVY SLEEPERS – Gradually waking up to light with your choice of nature-inspired sounds is a pleasant way to start your day. Features an easy to hit snooze button to pause the alarm and turn off the light and sound for 5 mins
- DECORATIVE LED COLOR OPTIONS – With 8 colorful light options, this bedroom clock can double as table or bedside lamp during non-sleeping hours. Emitting vibrant colors like green, red, blue, purple or yellow it is perfect for a child’s alarm clock
- NATURE SOUNDS and FM RADIO – Scroll through soothing nature-inspired sound options like birds, lullaby and ocean waves to wake you up. There’s also a throwback to the FM clock radio – just press radio button on clock top and touch (+) to set station
- 12-HOUR and 24-HOUR DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK – Wide LED clock face touchscreen shows either a 12 or 24 hr time display and features 3 brightness settings depending on your liking. Alarm clock with USB charger and backup battery measures 3.9″ x 6.8″ x 7.2″
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.