Okay seriously, why on Earth hasn’t someone invented a powered HDMI port protocol yet? Media streaming dongles are insanely popular right now and they’ll continue to be insanely popular for the foreseeable future. It’s awesome that they’re so compact, but what’s the point if you still have to run yet another power cord to the back of your TV? Luckily, there’s a solution: just pick up a Cable Matters Combo-Pack Right Angle USB Cable. Connect a cable from the power port on your Fire TV Stick, Roku Streaming Stick, or Chromecast to the USB port on the back of your TV. Then throw the power cable and wall adapter that came with your dongle straight into the trash.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- CABLE CLUTTER SOLUTION for powering TV sticks such as Roku streaming stick with a USB port and charging smartphone with external power bank; Replaces the long six foot power cable with a flexible 6 inch charging cable that weighs less than 1 ounce and fits easily into tight spaces
- CONVENIENT COMBO-PACK includes both a right-angle / 90 degree and a left-angle 270 design to accommodate any TV Stick or HDTV configuration
- DUAL FUNCTION Micro USB cable also charges Android or Windows smartphones and tablets, MP3 players, cameras and other portable devices with power bank
- CONVENIENT 2-PACK provides both a replacement for the six foot USB power cable for Roku or other TV sticks with USB power, and a spare charging cable to travel with the TV Stick for use in a hotel
- Also compatible with popular models of portable chargers such as the Aukey Quick Charge, Anker 2nd Gen Astro, Jackery Mini Portable Charger, KMASHI 10000mAh MP816, RAVPower 16000mAh, and RAVPower Portable Charger 3350mAh
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.