If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you recently bought a new iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max, or you’re preordering the hot new iPhone XR that just went up for pre-sale on Friday, you need a wireless charger. Trust us, it makes life so much easier. But not all wireless chargers are created equal and the good ones are often quite expensive. Our favorite model is the RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charger, which originally launched at $50. The price has since dropped to $40, which is a fantastic price for a reliable fast wireless charger made of sturdy aluminum instead of cheap plastic like rival models. But if you use the coupon code JVTZG3SQ at checkout, you’ll only pay $19.99!
Fast Wireless Charger RAVPower 7.5W Compatible iPhone 12/Mini/Pro/11/Max/XS/XR/X/8 Plus with Hy… List Price:$26.99 Price:$19.99 You Save:$7.00 (26%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W compatible with iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.