In any other context, this would not be OK… but hey, it’s Halloween! Amazon has a few different deals of the day going on Friday, but one in particular caught our eye. Why? Because it’s probably the creepiest thing we’ve ever seen on Amazon’s site. The PyroPet Candles Kisa Candle looks like a modern cat candle when you unbox it, and it even has a pretty nifty geometric design. But when you burn it and the wax begins to melt away, there’s a cat skeleton inside that remains standing. WTF!
(Yeah, of course we ordered a few.)
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- A cute cat shaped candle reveals the wild beast inside her, a grinning metallic skeleton with fire blazing in her eyes.
- Each candle has a burning time of approximately 20 hours.
- This is a large candle with dimensions of 6.7 x 2.9 x 4.5 inches.
- Made from paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminum.
- Kisa is certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.