Many people think there are only two options when it comes to umbrellas: you can buy a cheap one that’s bound to break, or you can buy a windproof model for a ton of cash. Well guess what — there’s a third option that gives you the best of both worlds. The Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating has more than 4,000 5-star reviews on Amazon for a very good reason. It only costs $21 and yet it can withstand winds that are about twice as fast as anything you’ll ever get caught in.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5″ long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION – Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY – Put the technology of Teflon to work for you. Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP – Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement with no charge or return required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.