Car accidents are so stressful, even if they’re minor and there’s no serious damage as a result. But even tiny dings can cost a fortune to repair, especially if you don’t want to go through insurance and have your premium go up. If you have a small dent in your door or elsewhere on your car though, there’s a much cheaper option for fixing it. Pick up a Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon for $15 and you can save yourself a $200 trip to the body shop.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.