Car accidents are so stressful, even if they’re minor and there’s no serious damage as a result. But even tiny dings can cost a fortune to repair, especially if you don’t want to go through insurance and have your premium go up. If you have a small dent in your door or elsewhere on your car though, there’s a much cheaper option for fixing it. Pick up a Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon for $15 and you can save yourself a $200 trip to the body shop.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.