Sometimes I buy a bunch of craft beers for a get together and they always seem to come in those oversized bottles. Then at the end of the night, there are a bunch of half-full bottles left and I have no choice but to dump them out. At least that used to be the case until I came across Save Brands Silicone Rubber Beer Savers. They really couldn’t be simpler… they’re just silicone bottle caps. But they fit your bottles perfectly to keep your beer (or soda) fresh overnight in the bottle, and it’s only $7 and change for a 6-pack.
Here are the details from the product page:
- Designed to help keep beer fresh and safe
- Made of food-safe silicone
- Fits most standard beer bottles and some larger styles
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Come in multi-colored sets of six (Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.