Amazon sells all sorts of smart speakers that make it easy to talk to Alexa in any room of your home. You can even use Alexa on your smartphone now, though hands-free is definitely the way to go. So what happens when you want hands-free access to Alexa in your car? The Roav Viva by Anker is basically an Echo Dot for cars that’s built into a car charger. It connects to your phone for connectivity and gives you access to all the Alexa skills you want. The Roav Viva is a bit pricey on a normal day, but use the coupon code ROAVFF44 at checkout and you’ll get one for just $33.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Tap To Mute: Just touch the button and VIVA will turn off the mics.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.