Whether you want a forehead thermometer for a child, for yourself, or for your entire family, there’s really only one model you should even consider. The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is quite literally the perfect thermometer. It’s accurate to one-tenth of a degree, and it takes readings in less than one second. Seriously, just hold it near your forehead and press the button, and you have an accurate temperature reading quicker than you can even turn it around and look at the display!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.