If you want to slice and dice like the pros without spending hundreds of dollars on a good chef’s knife, today is your lucky day. The Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8-Inch Chef’s Knife is one of the best affordable options we’ve ever tried. It offers a high-carbon stainless steel blade that stays sharper for longer, and it has great weight and balance to it. This model typically sells for $45 and it’s a bargain at that price, but right now you can snag one for $30.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention.Handle material : Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Cook’s illustrated winner the best and a bargain 8″ chef’s knife item number 47520 (Consumer packaging number), 40520(Commercial Bulk Number), or 45520(Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging) are the same knife with swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the blade.
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed.
- Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in switzerland
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.