If you want to slice and dice like the pros without spending hundreds of dollars on a good chef’s knife, today is your lucky day. The Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8-Inch Chef’s Knife is one of the best affordable options we’ve ever tried. It offers a high-carbon stainless steel blade that stays sharper for longer, and it has great weight and balance to it. This model typically sells for $45 and it’s a bargain at that price, but right now you can snag one for $30.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention.Handle material : Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Cook’s illustrated winner the best and a bargain 8″ chef’s knife item number 47520 (Consumer packaging number), 40520(Commercial Bulk Number), or 45520(Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging) are the same knife with swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the blade.
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed.
- Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in switzerland
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.