Looking for smart LED light bulbs that work with Alexa? Don’t want to pay up to $50 per bulb for Philips Hue lights? Amazon has just the thing. For one day only on Sunday, Amazon is running a great deal on Xenon brand smart bulbs that slashes up to 30% off the price per bulb. These are great Wi-Fi enabled bulbs that don’t need a hub to work with Alexa or the accompanying app. Another cool feature is a special wake up mode that fades the bulbs on slowly at a time you set. This way you wake up comfortably and you feel more energized throughout the day. Xenon Multicolor WiFi Smart LED Light Bulbs cost $11.99 each today, while the price of a 2-pack has dropped all the way to $20.29. That’s just $10 and change per bulb!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- No Hub is required.Connect WiFi through the free Jinvoo Smart app. No matter where you are, you can control your bulb turn off or on with your smartphone.
- 16 Million colors, change, dimming from 100% to 1%, regulating in a wide range.
- Schedule your bulb to turn on or off at specific time.You can control each bulb individually,or together as a group (simple phrases) with our APP. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- There are multiple scene setting in our APP. You can switch mode freely when you are sleeping, reading or at a movie night
- 550-600 lumen, compared with the standard 40 Watt light bulb life, uses a power of up to 80% and has a life span of over 22 years (based on 6 hours / day).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.