When you’re jogging or running around town, it’s good to have earbuds that don’t isolate sound. That way you can hear your surroundings and you’re less likely to have an accident. That’s pretty much the only time you don’t want sound isolation though, which is why the smooth plastic tips on Apple’s AirPods are so frustrating — it’s impossible to keep a seal in your ear, so all the bass leaks out. Check out the EarBuddyz 2.0 Ear Hooks and Covers for AirPods. They slide right over your AirPods tips and keep them perfectly inside your ears.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- AUTHENTIC EARBUDDYZ 2.0 ONLY SOLD BY SELLER **MSSV**
- SECURE FIT – EarBuddyz comfortably grip your ear and provide additional support by conforming to the groove of your inner ear
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE – Engineered with UltraSoft Elastomers, EarBuddyz are made for an Active Lifestyle – Great for running, jogging, skating, snowboarding, video conferences, cycling, fitness, gym and more!
- ***EarBuddyz must be removed from AirPods before placing in Apple Charging Case***
- Package Content – 3 Pairs of EarBuddyz CLEAR, EarBuddyz Product Support Card (Apple AirPods & EarPods NOT Included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.