We love Philips Hue just as much as anyone else, but it you’re not planning to go all-out on your smart lighting setup then there are a bunch of good options that cost much less money. For example, if you’re just looking for a few color light bulbs that you can control with Alexa or Google Assistant, check out the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb. It supports thousands of hues and can be controlled with an app or your voice, and it only costs $18 on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- Application: Suitable for Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Home etc
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.