Aiwa might not be the first name that comes to mind these days when you think about gear for audiophiles, but the company has a long history of making audio products and they’ve always offered great sound quality. In other words, don’t it a comeback when you check out the hot new Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth Headphones and Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker and find that the sound quality completely blows you away. Aiwa’s new Arc-1 headphones sport a great design and impressive battery life, but sound is the star of the show thanks to their 40mm dynamic biocellulose composite drives and AptX support. Then there’s the Exos-9 portable Bluetooth speaker, and we’ll let the Amazon reviews do the talking — it’s gotten more than 1,350 ratings and almost 90% of them are 5 stars!
Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth Headphones
- ► Incredible sound: The Arc-1 uses a 40mm dynamic biocellulose composite speaker driver to deliver the most clear, distortion-free, rich sound from the lowest bass to the highest treble. When combined with the 24-bit DSP and aptX & aptX Low Latency codecs, this level of sound quality has never been seen in the Arc-1’s class before.
- ► Amazing comfort: At a super-light 252 grams, the Arc-1 sits comfortably on your head with protein and genuine leather pads for comfort through all-day listening sessions.
- ► Premium Accessories: The Arc-1 comes with a rugged travel case and durable nylon-woven, anodized aluminum-housed 3.5mm aux audio and USB cables.
- ► Futuristic features:The Arc-1 can connect to two Bluetooth audio sources at once – like a phone and laptop. A friend can also share your music by wirelessly connecting their headphones (any brand works) to the Arc-1 using the Qconnect feature – share music on the go anywhere!
- ► Amazing Battery – The Arc-1 boasts 20 hours of music playback and 800 hours of standby time. And when it’s finally time to charge, you won’t have to wait long – the Arc-1 can play up to 3 hours from a 15 minute charge.
Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- THE AIWA PROMISE – Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you’re not completely thrilled with your Exos-9, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We’ll even pay for return shipping.
- HOME-STEREO SOUND IN A PORTABLE PACKAGE – With 200 watts of continuous power and 5 drivers, including a 6.5″ dual-voice coil subwoofer, the Exos-9 delivers amazing stereo sound whether you’re working alone in the garage or grilling with friends on the patio. Deep bass, distortion-free loud volume, no clipping.
- ENTERTAIN INSIDE OR OUT – Keep the Exos-9 plugged in or enjoy up to 9 hours of incredible unplugged sound with the included 57.2 Wh lithium-ion removable battery pack. Perfect for tailgates, camping, backyard fun, the beach, fishing, and any other outdoor activity where nature forgot to install power outlets. Your guests will pass out before the Exos-9 does. 110-240V compatible.
- ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER YOUR MUSIC – Crank the bass, mids, or highs with the 5-band onboard graphic equalizer. Use one of 4 available pre-sets or fine tune the EQ to your liking. The customizable EQ makes the Exos-9 perfect for every genre of music as well as podcasts and audiobooks. Deep bass, distortion-free loud volume, no clipping.
- LINK TWO FOR MASSIVE SOUND – Link two Exos-9 speakers together in dual stereo or stereoseparated configuration to entertain a 75-guest party that will surely draw the attention of your neighbors and local authorities. CONNECT IN SECONDS – Connect to your iPhone, iPad, any Android device, any Kindle tablet, Windows device, PC, or Mac via Bluetooth with aptX and A2DP support. Android NFC also supported. 3.5mm audio jack for direct connection.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.