If you’re on the lookout for a hot new robot vacuum that’s somewhere in between the cheapo models on Amazon and the crazy expensive high-end options from Roomba, we’ve got an awesome new one for you to check out today. It’s called the Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner and it performed very well in our testing. This new model from the robot vacuum maker backed by Xiaomi has great suction and it excels on low-pile carpet, but it can also become a mop in no-time to clean your kitchen and bathroom floors. It’s a bargain at $400, but it’s on sale for the next couple of weeks for just $259.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Dual-gyroscope navigation system and motion tracking sensors are incorporated to plan a methodical cleaning path to cover the whole floor. 13 sensors support anti-drop, anti-collision and jam-resistant, self-charging.
- App Smart Control: Use Mi Home App to start, stop, schedule, customize, self-charge, sweep a spot, check accessory status and control moving direction. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi required, compatible with Android, IOS and Alexa.
- Thorough Clean Performance: Enhanced 1800Pa strong suction intensely sucks up particles, debris and other dirt into the super-size dust box which reduces the frequency to empty the dust box.
- Sweeping and Mopping: Equipped with a water tank and mop cloth, work once but bring you an entire clean. The water tank ensures a steady seepage when the robotic vacuum is moving but no water stain at rest, protecting your floor.
- Automatic Carpet Mode: This E25 robot vacuum activates the maximum suction automatically on carpet to pick up dirt effectively. With FCC certification and enjoy 1-year warranty service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.