If you buy a 12-inch MacBook right now on Apple’s website, it’s going to cost you $1,299 and it’s worth the price. To get macOS and that gorgeous Retina display on one of Apple’s thinnest laptops ever is obviously going to cost a pretty penny. But why on Earth would you pay that much to Apple when you can get the same machine on Amazon today for so much less!? For one day only on Friday, Amazon is selling the Apple MacBook Laptop with a 12-inch Retina display, an Intel Cor M3 processor, a 256GB SSD, and 8GB of RAM for just $799.99. You can get it at that price in either gold or rose gold, and it’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen on this awesome notebook computer.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- These Macbook are NEW in condition, but come with a Woot warranty. This is why we can offer a discount. These were originally intended as warranty replacements, and held by Apple to support their customers. Now we offer them to you!
- 12-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2304-by-1440 resolution at 226 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core M3-6Y30 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.2GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory – 256GB PCI-E based flash memory storage
- Intel HD Graphics 515 processor for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- Built-in FaceTime camera for video chatting , Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port & 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones.
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) individual LED backlit keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys with ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.