The first-generation Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener was an awesome $100 device that let you control your garage door from any smartphone or tablet. Now there’s a second-generation Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener available though, and it’s better in literally every way. It’s more reliable and has better Wi-Fi so that you never have to worry about a failed command. Best of all, it’s somehow even less expensive than the original model at just $79.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a 1 monthly or 10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.