The first-generation Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener was an awesome $100 device that let you control your garage door from any smartphone or tablet. Now there’s a second-generation Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener available though, and it’s better in literally every way. It’s more reliable and has better Wi-Fi so that you never have to worry about a failed command. Best of all, it’s somehow even less expensive than the original model at just $79.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a 1 monthly or 10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.