I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been in different people’s houses and listened to them complain about their Wi-Fi when I asked for the password so I could connect my phone. Complaints vary, but the most common issue people have is definitely getting their Wi-Fi to reach every corner of their homes. People seem to think that the only way to improve the signal is to get a pricey new router, but that’s not the case at all. In fact, fixing a dead spot in your home won’t even cost you $30. The NETGEAR EX2700 Wi-Fi Range Extender is the best-selling model on Amazon, and it’s on sale right now for $26. Definitely grab one or two and put an end to all your Wi-Fi woes.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.