I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been in different people’s houses and listened to them complain about their Wi-Fi when I asked for the password so I could connect my phone. Complaints vary, but the most common issue people have is definitely getting their Wi-Fi to reach every corner of their homes. People seem to think that the only way to improve the signal is to get a pricey new router, but that’s not the case at all. In fact, fixing a dead spot in your home won’t even cost you $30. The NETGEAR EX2700 Wi-Fi Range Extender is the best-selling model on Amazon, and it’s on sale right now for $26. Definitely grab one or two and put an end to all your Wi-Fi woes.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.