When you come home after a hard day of work or a tough day at school, you do your best to relax but it can be difficult to clear your mind of the day’s events. If you want something that will help you relax, there is nothing better than the Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager. This $40 massage pillow is just what the doctor ordered. It features four deep-kneading nodes that give a surprisingly deep but comfortable massage. You can even turn on the optional heat to take your relaxation to the next level.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- RELIEVES SORE MUSCLES: Powerful 3-Dimension Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes relax overused and tight muscles (Automatically changes direction every minute); Advanced Heating function soothes aching muscles and can be turned on & off with ease
- VERSATILE: Ergonomic and compact pillow massager fits perfectly behind neck and body contours of lower- & upper-back, abdomen, calf, and thigh areas
- CONVENIENT STRAPS: Adjustable Multipurpose Handle Straps allow adjustment of pillow during massage, or can be used to secure the massager to your favorite chair
- SAFE TO USE: The ZMA13 Shiatsu massager is equipped with Overheat Protection Device & programmed with 20-minute Auto Shut-Off to ensure safety (UL approved power adaptor works with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet); Car adapter included
- RISK FREE: We offer an extended 90-day money back guarantee period in which you can return your massager for any reason. We will even pay for your return shipping. We also offer a 1 year warranty. If anything happens to your device within the 1 year warranty period, we will send you a tested replacement model at no cost to you. Check the reviews for proof. We offer responsive and helpful customer service support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.