If you’re an Amazon Prime member you undoubtedly love all the benefits that entails. You get free two-day shipping on millions of items, free movie and TV show streaming courtesy of Amazon Prime Video, and about a dozen other great benefits. Now, there’s a new one to add to the list: access to exclusive discounts on some of the best-selling products on Amazon’s entire site. We told you earlier this week that Amazon was running a killer sale for Prime members only that slashes the price of the Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote all the way down to the same price as the Fire TV Stick. Well, that sale is still live right now. If you missed it, definitely grab a 4K Fire TV for only $39.99 because this is going to be the best deal we see until Black Friday in November.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Experience true-to-life picture quality in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick—an ultra-fast quad-core processor delivers an even smoother, more responsive experience.
- Now supports Dolby Atmos audio—feel scenes come to life in three dimensions.
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Do more with Alexa—find and control content, play music, check movie showtimes, order a pizza, and more. Just press and ask using your Alexa Voice Remote or pair an Echo device for hands-free control.
- Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.