If you’re in the market for a new tablet right now and you don’t need a full-blown PC operating system, there are really only two tablet lines you should consider. One is Apple’s iPad line (but definitely don’t buy a high-end iPad Pro right now, since new models are coming next month), and the other is Amazon’s Fire tablet line. Where the latter is concerned, you’ll be happy to learn that the best deal in tablets is available on Amazon once again. While supplies last, you can snag a Certified Refurbished Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa for only $49.99. In terms of value, it really doesn’t get any better!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Fire Tablet is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- The next generation of our best-reviewed Fire tablet, with up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8″ HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. More durable than the latest iPad.
- 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more – just press the home button and ask.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games – including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
- Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.