If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer is an “air fryer” in the same way that an Instant Pot is a “slow cooker.” Yes the Instant Pot is a great slow cooker, but it can also do so much more than that. The Dura from Oster is a fantastic air fryer as well. In fact, it’s the best air fryer we’ve ever tried thanks to some great features like a tilt motion and a special dual cooking system that fries food evenly. But it’s also a grill, a roaster, an oven that can bake and saute, and so much more. It’s one of the best kitchen devices on the market right now, and it just got its first ever discount on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.