People pretty much lost their minds when Toshiba and Amazon launched special versions of the LF621U19 4K TV earlier this year. This is an outstanding television with a great design and a beautiful screen, and it has Fire TV built right in! It’s perfect for cord cutters of course, but also for anyone who wants the best media streaming experience without having to buy a separate box. But the real kicker was the pricing, with a 50-inch version available for just $400 and a 55-inch model that costs $500. If you thought those prices were good, prepare to be blown away because Amazon is running a huge sale right now. the 55-inch Toshiba 4K Fire TV is on sale for $429.99 right now, the 50-inch model is only $349.99, and the 43-inch TV is on sale for just $299.99!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49.1” x 28.7” x 3.7”, TV with stand: 49.1” x 30.2” x 12”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.