Amazon ran a sale for almost two weeks that dropped the price of the Fire TV Stick from $40 to $25 for Prime members. If you’re not a Prime member, however, you were stuck paying full price. That promotion has now ended, but we have some good news: there’s a new sale that took its place and it’s available to everyone, not just Prime members! Amazon is offering Certified Refurbished Fire TV Sticks right now for just $29.99, making this the least expensive way to get Amazon’s Fire TV software on your TV. There’s no telling when this promo will end though, so get in on the action while you can.
If you are a Prime member though, you should know that Amazon just kicked off a new Prime-only promotion that drops the 4K Fire TV to the same price as a Fire TV Stick!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.