I’m definitely not a bad cook, but I’ve always had problems ensuring things like steak, hamburgers, and chicken were cooked to the perfect internal temperature. Take something out too soon and you have to wait for the over or grill to heat back up so you can finish. Take something out too late and there’s no going back. Keep opening your grill or oven to poke things with a thermometer and you ruin the outside of the cook. It’s a tricky line to walk, but I’m now done with it forever. The MEATER True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer sticks in whatever meat you might be cooking and stays in while you grill or roast. It connects to your phone wirelessly so you can see the internal temperature at all times, and you can pull your meal off the heat the instant it reaches the internet temperature you’re looking for. It’s probably the greatest thing that ever happened to my kitchen, and it’s available on Amazon right now.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS / Android smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone, tablet, Alexa, computer, over Bluetooth, WiFi, or the MEATER Cloud for the best wireless range.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.